Weekly Support Session – Only for Active Investors
We have decided to hold a weekly open Q&A session for our active investors.
The Session’s Main Objectives:
- Address common questions, challenges, and obstacles
- Benefit from a group session while staying private
Who Should Participate:
- Best suited for investors in the property selection phase
- Beginners and experience investors are invited
- Not suitable for specific support issues
About The Session:
- ONLY OPEN TO SDI’S ACTIVE INVESTORS
- Not open to the general public
- Fridays at 12:30 PM PST for 30 mins
- If needed, can extend to 1 hour
- Conference call format
- Join on-the-go, from anywhere
- We respect your privacy
- Calls will be recorded for the benefit of those who could not participate
- Send your questions before the session if you wish
- Ask questions during the session
- Send in your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want and welcome your feedback, such as:
“great idea – I’ll join”
“can you move it to the web/FB?”
“time is not good for me, can you hold it at . . . “
“i am an experienced investor and my challenges are .. can you hold a session for such an issue?”
Other feedback is welcome!
- We will send an additional email reminder w/ participation details.
Our goal is to provide you with more and better support. We are here to guide you.
Our hope is that you will find it beneficial.