WHOA! Cash Flowing Property in Nashville Metro!! [Code: 7003]
- ~$622/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 4.5%
- Cash flows at ~$429 at today's rates of 6.25%
- Remodeled Single Family (see details below) with finished basement
- Instant $26K in equity if aggressive suggested offer price is accepted!
|After 15 Years (no mortgage)|
|Original purchase price||$236,900|
|Total investment (out of pocket)||$69,963|
|15 yrs Project house value||$473,648|
|Value (appreciation) Gain||$236,748|
|15 yrs cash-flow generated||$106,657|
|ROI (15 yrs)||491%|
|Free & Clear cash flow (yr.)||$23,162|
|Free & Clear cash flow (m)||$1,930|
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Single Family Home
- Great location with quick access to major commuting routes, shopping and schools
- 111 Days on the Market. Seller is now VERY motivated to negotiate.
- NEW: garage doors installed, deck, bedroom & downstair laminate floors
- 2015 roof replacement, windows, HVAC, laundry chute to laundry area!
- Hardwood & tile in main areas.
- Fenced yard & garage sink!
- A/B rated schools
- No HOA charges
- Attached 2-car garage
- 0.39 acre wooded privacy lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 1975
- Size: 1,950 square foot home
- Low Crime, Desirable Community, A/B-Rated Schools
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Team: Fred – email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Property Specifications||1||Per Door|
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-C)||A/B|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer||Per Door|
|Offer used for analysis||$236,900|
|Suggested offer (low)||$236,900|
|Suggested offer (high)||$251,950|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$263,000|
|Improvements (upper)||$8,000||optional upgrades|
|Other Fees At Closing||$0|
|Down Payment (%)||25%|
|Down Payment Amount||$59,225|
|Interest Rate (5/6 ARM)||6.250%|
|Mortgage Term (Years)||30|
|Monthly Mortgage Payment||$1,094|
|Cash Outlay (Total Out of Pocket)||$69,963|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||0.4%|
|Property Management Fee||$164||$1,968|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$587||$7,046|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$1,681||$20,173|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$25,714||$60,937||$106,657||$163,967|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$5,143||$6,094||$7,110||$8,198|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$429||$508||$593||$683|
|Projected Property Value||$319,980||$389,304||$473,648||$576,265|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /|
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$429||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||27.0%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.