Upgraded opportunity with awesome cash flow [code 4630]
- Completely remodeled top to bottom
- Excellent cash flow of $460/mo.
- Roof is only 1 year old
- New vinyl windows and floors throughout
- Fully fenced large backyard with wood deck off the back
- No (low) crime area
- Your primary renter will probably be a dual income/no children family.
- Walkable St. Louis city neighborhood
- Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave Dishwasher to convey with purchase of property
- Basement with no signs of moisture
- New PVC stack for plumbing. Might have lateral issues with city sewage.
- Detached 2-car garage
- Upgraded kitchen with open concept living area
- 4,300+ sq. foot lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 1923
- Size: 1,263 sq ft sitting on a 4,300+ square foot lot
- Quiet residential street, Desirable community, walkable score of 67
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Metro: St. Louis
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-F)||C|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer|
|Offer used for analysis||$250,000|
|Suggested offer (low)||$250,000|
|Suggested offer (high)||$265,000|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$260,000|
|Other Fees At Closing||$1,000|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||0.68|
|Property Management Fee||$143||$1,710|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$634||$7,612|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$1,492||$17,905|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$27,575||$63,377||$108,262||$163,174|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$5,515||$6,338||$7,217||$8,159|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$460||$528||$601||$680|
|Projected Property Value||$316,330||$384,864||$468,245||$569,692|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /|
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$460||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||28.8%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.