- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath detached single family home
- Off market opportunity and asking price is BELOW market value
- Current tenant pays $1700/mo. rent and is leased until 3/31/23
- Good school district
- Dallas had over 28.8% appreciation year over year. Well above the national average gain of 19.8% in February 2022
- Over $215/mo. cash flow
- No HOA costs
- 2 car attached garage
- 4,615 square foot fully fenced lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 2008
- Size: 1373 square feet
- Quiet subdivision, Desirable community, Good schools, Low crime
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Team: James – email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.