St Louis Strong Cashflow 1995 Built A Schools asking 265k – listed today [Code 711]
- SDI's team is scheduled to visit this house tomorrow, Thu. Nov. 12.
- NEWLY LISTED – ACT FAST
- Ranch home in a highly desired subdivision.
- Sits on a cul-de sac street
- A schools
- No (low) crime area
- 30 mins drive from downtown St Louis
- New carpet just installed throughout all the bedrooms and lower level rec room.
- Wood veneer floors throughout the family room and dining area.
- Open kitchen area has a breakfast bar and bay windows.
- The Master Bedroom has vaulted ceilings, a large walk in closet and a huge master bath.
- Basement: Partially Finished – rec. room in the lower level along with a bathroom and a ton of storage.
- The subdivision has a neighborhood pool and tennis courts – HOA is $27/mo
- Also, within walking distance is a private pond.
- $450 scouting fee will be added to closing cost
- # of fortune 500 companies: 8
- # of fortune 1000 companies: 6
- Known companies HQ: Anheuser-Busch, Energizer Holdings, Enterprise Holdings, Nestlé Purina PetCare, Panera Bread
- Age: 26
- Size: 2000+ sq ft
- Maybe: finish basement to add more bedroom or family room, to improve value rent, and rentability – this is may be an option.
- Strong cash flow
- Quiet street, deriable community, good schools
- Low crime
|Schools Rating (on scale of 0-10)||A-|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||1.30%|
|Property Management Fee||$158||$1,890|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$823||$9,874|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$1,704||$20,451|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$26,873||$62,046|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$5,375||$6,205|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$448||$517|
|Projected Property Value||$346,746||$421,870|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info. code 711