Multiple C Rented Houses in Kansas City [code: KC11]
- This is a C rated properties – we gave it C rating due to the lower schools rating and ages of most properties.
- Seller's agent already indicated that they have one “weak” offer and 2 or 3 others have called and seems serious buyers (as of 2/8/2022)
- -> It's important to proceed as soon as possible
- Why consider buying any of these houses:
- Pricing is much lower than we see for similar properties throughout the metro.
- Lower pricing provides a lower threshold for some investors.
- We have net discovered red flags that prevent from considering buying
- Most (possibly all) houses have been update in recent years
- Most (possibly all) houses are occupied/rented, which means generating rent from day one
- Coming in as a group provide a better buying chances in a competing market
- Price per house is based on what Simply Do It thinks we should offer.
- Seller put an asking price of ~$1.9MM for all the 11 houses and DID NOT break pricing per house.
- Pricing has not been agreed MORE INFO . . . .
- Option 1 – If you have a group of investors interested in buying this entire package as one entity, we can help you accomplish that, and can assist with securing funding too.
- Option 2 – If you prefer to be a part of a group that will buy all properties (cash) and interested in putting $100,000 or more, let us know. MORE INFO . . . .
Specs & Rents
Pricing & School Info