HOT buy in Houston! [Code: 5614]
|After 15 Years (no mortgage)|
|Original purchase price||$452,000|
|Total investment (out of pocket)||$124,540|
|15 yrs Project house value||$837,439|
|Value (appreciation) Gain||$385,439|
|15 yrs cash-flow generated||$72,835|
|ROI (15 yrs)||368%|
|Free & Clear cash flow (yr.)||$30,907|
|Free & Clear cash flow (m)||$2,576|
- Newer three story attached home (3 bedroom, 3.5 bath)
- Hard flooring throughout
- Days on the Market: 24
- Price recently reduced by $13,000. Good opportunity for negotiation!
- Open house scheduled for 8/14/2022. Get your offer in before everyone else.
- Open-plan concept and other architectural features, such as clerestory windows that give the ambient light an x-factor that you must see for yourself. Owner upgrades include hardwood flooring throughout, as well as neutral paintwork and a stunning selection of industrial/mid-century design elements
- ~ $185/mo. cash flow
- Working or working out from home is a joy in the AC/insulated garage with epoxy flooring
- No HOA costs
- Attached 2-car garage
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 2015
- Size: 2004 square foot
- Low Crime, Desirable community, Good Schools
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Team: Jenny – email directly at email@example.com
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-C)||A/C|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||2.3%|
|Property Management Fee||$100||$1,200|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$1,198||$14,376|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$3,044||$36,526|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$11,151||$34,989||$72,835||$126,147|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$2,230||$3,499||$4,856||$6,307|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$186||$292||$405||$526|
|Projected Property Value||$565,744||$688,314||$837,439||$1,018,872|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /|
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$186||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||22.3%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.