Great Opportunity in High Appreciating Metro [Code: 339]
- 3 bedroom 3 bath single family residence
- Highly sought after neighborhood
- No (low) crime area
- Over $260/mo. cash flow
- This area has seen higher than average appreciation
- 2 car attached garage
- A-rated schools
- Granite Countertops
- Large corner lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 2000
- Size: 1,575 sq ft
- Quiet residential street, Desirable community, A rated schools
Why St. Louis?
- St. Louis, MO offers everything you may need in a metro area: from professional sports, to great concerts & restaurants to a world renowned zoo and botanical garden plus a great highway system
- Emerged as a top 10 Tech Hub city thanks to the Cortex Technology development
- Medical school & service center for the region, featuring assets like Barnes Jewish Hospital (no. 17 on US News best hospitals in the country list).
- Corporate employers include Anheuser Busch, Ralston Purina, Mastercard, Centene Corp & more
- Our crown jewel is Forest Park – approx 1400 acres including 18 holes of golf, 6.2 mile trail, the St. Louis Zoo, history and art museums, tennis courts and more
- Big sports city with the St. Louis Blues, St. Louis Cardinals and coming soon: Major League Soccer
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Metro: St. Louis
Team: Nathan – email directly at email@example.com
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-F)||A|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer|
|Offer used for analysis||$350,000|
|Suggested offer (low)||$350,000|
|Suggested offer (high)||$360,000|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$360,000|
|Other Fees At Closing||$0|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||1.2%|
|Property Management Fee||$165||$1,980|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$744||$8,930|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$1,997||$23,968|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$15,723||$40,908||$76,541||$123,708|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$3,145||$4,091||$5,103||$6,185|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$262||$341||$425||$515|
|Projected Property Value||$437,995||$532,888||$648,340||$788,804|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /|
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$262||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||24.0%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.
Gorgeous Remodeled St. Louis Find!! [Code: 21]
Why THIS deal??~$400/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 4.5% Cash flows at ~$165 at today's rates ...READ MORE
Dream Maker Moneymaker! [Code: 4103]
Why THIS deal??~$1,407/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 5.0% Cash flows at ~$839/mo. at today's rates ...READ MORE
WHOA! Check out this Cash Flow!! [Code: 6135]
Why THIS deal??~$684/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 4.5% Cash flows at ~$407 at today's rates ...READ MORE
The best time to buy an investment property was 20 years ago, the 2nd best time is now!
I had one of our investors tell me yesterday that he was regretful that he ...READ MORE