Gorgeous 4-story modern home in Houston! [Code: 1523]
- Newer construction which means less upkeep and make-ready for a new tenant
- No HOA fees
- $15K in instant equity if the suggested offer price is accepted
- Modern build with open concept floor plan. Very desirable for young professionals working downtown.
- Closely located to downtown Houston without being in the heart of the city. Great for families with children.
- Over $430/mo. cash flow
|After 15 Years (no mortgage)|
|Original purchase price||$435,000|
|Total investment (out of pocket)||$119,950|
|15 yrs Project house value||$810,425|
|Value (appreciation) Gain||$375,425|
|15 yrs cash-flow generated||$121,543|
|ROI (15 yrs)||414%|
|Free & Clear cash flow (yr.)||$33,670|
|Free & Clear cash flow (m)||$2,806|
- 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath 4-story detached home with amazing view and rooftop deck
- Close to the city. Great for young professionals and commuters
- Small neighborhood community
- ~ $435/mo. cash flow
- $15K instant equity if suggested offer is accepted
- Zero HOA costs
- All bedrooms have en-suite baths & large closets, entertain in warmth of hardwood floors in a large living room, plenty of natural light through large windows, gather around quartz C-top huge center island, get fresh air in balcony or do yoga on rooftop terrace to relax.
- Double crown moldings, recessed lighting throughout, lots of soft close kitchen storage cabinets, built in wine refrigerator, SS appliances, tile backsplash, under-mount sink, pendant lights, prewired for surround sound, primary bedroom has separate tub & shower, double sinks, 2nd bedroom on the same floor gives flexibility to have child's room/home office
- Easy highway access to Houston Medical Center, Museum District, Galleria. Schedule to view today.
- Not in a flood zone
- Open House is scheduled for tomorrow. Get your offer in now!!
- Attached 2-car garage
- 1,810 square foot lot
Why should you consider this house / what makes it a good investment?
- Built: 2015
- Size: 2,308 square foot home
- Low Crime, Desirable community, B-rated Schools
Email/text for address, analysis and to get connected to Simply Do It's local team that handles this transaction.
Team: Jenny – email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Schools Rating (on scale of A-C)||B|
|Purchase Assumptions||My Offer|
|Offer used for analysis||$435,000|
|Suggested offer (low)||$435,000|
|Suggested offer (high)||$450,000|
|Market Value (after improvements)||$450,000|
|Other Fees At Closing||$0|
|Property Tax Rate (Approx.)||2.3%|
|Property Management Fee||$100||$1,200|
|Total Fixed Expenses||$1,274||$15,282|
|Total Expenses (Fixed + Mortgage)||$3,050||$36,599|
|Financial Analysis / Deal Attractiveness|
|Net Cash Flow||$26,213||$66,248||$121,543||$193,687|
|Average Cash Flow/Year||$5,243||$6,625||$8,103||$9,684|
|Average Cash Flow/Month||$437||$552||$675||$807|
|Projected Property Value||$547,494||$666,110||$810,425||$986,005|
|Property Ratings Suggestions|
|Item||Suggested Criteria (Min.)||This Property||FAVORABLE /|
|Average Cash Flow (at year 5)||$125||$437||FAVORABLE|
|Average ROI (at year 5)||15%||25.0%||FAVORABLE|
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.