Charming 3 bed/2 bath in St. Louis, MO
- Finished basement with built-in bar, rec room, bonus room and walkout from lower floor. The basement needs some work, but can easily be converted into more useable space
- Covered parking for 1 vehicle that can be made into to a garage for a potential upside in value (at a future date).
- New double-paned windows (2020), wood flooring (2018) and updated gourmet kitchen and appliances (2018).
- HOA includes a community pool and facility which is NOT typical for this area. A great benefit for a family rental!
- Average rent is over $2000/month however, we used a more conservative rate for analysis.
- Extremely close to commercial shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and craft grocery stores.
- Neighborhood had seen an average of 7% appreciation each year over the past decade.
- Easy access to I-270 highway for commuters.
- This home has been on the market 80 days as of 12/2/2021 which adds an additional opportunity for negotiating a lower purchase price!
Please text, call, or email Nathan if you’re interested in this awesome opportunity!