Builder Lease Back- Rare top equity position earner – high end in Birmingham
We project the post-street completion value to be $1,250,000 at the end of the lease period in which you can turn around and sell this property for an equity exit.
– 22ft ceilings in the living room, walls of windows looking out to your huge covered deck, and the finished basement has a bedroom and bathroom, huge den, and kitchenette area.
(down payment, and fees)
|Projected selling price||$1,250,000|
|Selling expenses (6%)||75,000|
|Net selling price||1,175,000|
|Profit (from sale)||150,000|
- Is this the same neighborhood you [Simply Do It's Realtor] live in that you took me [Dani] to see a few weeks ago?
- A: Yes! There are ZERO basement homes from now on. This is the last one.
- Are rentals allowed in this community? Do you have any sense of what the rent would be?
- A: $5,500/month for 12 months
- “Builder will pay all carrying costs” – just to make sure: repairs if there are any, HOA, property taxes?
- A: They will pay for the first year due at closing. The HOA and the tax bill. Owner pays insurance. We will negotiate it so it can be so
- Does the owner pay during builder-lease insurance and mortgage? that's it?
- A: Yes owner pays the insurance
- What are the chances of finding or not a buyer in 1 year?
- A: Should not be a problem. Again, there will not be any other similar models moving forward. Only slab homes.
- What are the chances of finding or not a renter in 1 year in case it won't sell and it needs to be kept as a rental?
- A: Very likely. The neighborhood does allow LONG term renters for a year + lease only.
- A: No one else has rentals in here and there’s always a need especially in here. You’ve seen it, it’s a hot commodity.
Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) of the property make no guarantees, warranties or representation as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. The presentation of the property is offered subject to errors, omissions, changes in price and/or terms, prior sale or lease or removal from the market for any reason without notice.
The analysis is provided “As Is”. All the information is believed to be accurate (except for the small effects of some simplifying assumptions), but is not guaranteed, and depends on the values entered for the property. This analysis is intended for the purpose of illustrative projections. The information provided is not intended to replace or substitute for any legal, accounting, investment, real estate, tax, or other professional advice, consultation, or service. Simply Do It and/or the owner(s) are not responsible nor liable for any damages arising from the use of the analysis info.
3 BRAND NEW Duplexes in KC....Don't Miss Out! [Code: 202]
Why THIS deal??~$585/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 5.0% Cash flows at ~$256 at today's rates ...READ MORE
Gorgeous Remodeled St. Louis Find!! [Code: 21]
Why THIS deal??~$400/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 4.5% Cash flows at ~$165 at today's rates ...READ MORE
This Home has it ALL!! [Code: 6]
Why THIS deal??~$366/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 4.5% Cash flows at ~$125 at today's rates ...READ MORE
WHOA! Check out this Cash Flow!! [Code: 6135]
Why THIS deal??~$684/mo. cash flow once you can refi to 4.5% Cash flows at ~$407 at today's rates ...READ MORE